I'm excited to share a Sneak Peek of new product today that will be coming out in the new Spring Catalogue. This new catalogue starts on Jan 3 and goes to till the end of May.
My card today was totally inspired by my sweet friend Kimberly!! A while back I was on her blog and saw this card and knew that I wanted to CASE it. Thanks for the inspiration Kimberly!!
Supplies used on this card:
Stamp: Moving Forward
Ink: Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, and Lucky Limeade
Card Stock: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot Machine, Honeycomb Impression Folder, Early Espresso Brads, Early Espresso Baker Twine, Dotted Ribbon Punch, Old Olive Button, and a Silver Brad.
Did you notice the new product? It's an new Impression folder called HoneyComb!! You are going to love it! I also wanted to tell you that we are about to transition from the Holiday Catalogue to the Spring Catalogue, so I have some important details to tell you about:
What you need to know about the NEW CATALOGUES:
- If you are one of my customers, you should have received your SPRING catalog and SALE a BRATION Flyer in the mail. If you did not get them yet, or do not currently have a demonstrator, and you would like copies of the catalogues, just email me and let me know so that I can get them out to you ASAP (email@example.com)
- The SPRING CATALOGUE starts on THURSDAY, Jan. 3rd
- The SPRING CATALOGUE has a blue cover and says "Making a Difference for 25 years" on the cover, with a decorated journal that says HELLO on the cover
- The SALE A BRATION brochure is a long fold out brochure that has 19 FREE PRODUCTS you can select from with every $60 in orders from Jan. 22 to March 22
What you need to know about the ENDING OF THE HOLIDAY CATALOGUE:
- As you know, our seasonal catalogues have merchandise available for a limited time only. The Holiday catalogues ENDS on Wednesday, Jan. 2nd.
- There are a few of the Holiday catalog items that will continue to be available after Jan. 2nd.. you can view them on pg 36 of the SPRING catalogue.
- Other than those few items being "carried over" for a few more months, if there is anything you want from the HOLIDAY CATALOGUE now, be sure to order ONLINE HERE or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org...don't delay!!
If you have any questions, please let me know!! Thank you for your business this year and I look forward to sharing a fun journey through the Spring and Sale a Bration catalogues with you!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!