I had some fun on the weekend making up some Gift Certificate Holders. The Merry Mice stamp set was on my desk and I just couldn't resist those cute and adorable mice, so I had to create a holder with them on it. Now I did make 2 other samples and will be sharing those with you over the next few days!!
Are you hoping for some Stampin' Up! products under the Christmas tree this year. You can let your family and friends know that I offer gift certificates and you they can be customize to the amount they would like. Plus I will create a super cute holder for them to put it in!!! How fun it that??
Tips on Creating my Merry Mice Holder:
- The gift holder is one of our Kraft Bags. They are the perfect way to package up a gift card!!!
- Add a special detail to your Kraft Bag, by embossing the bag with an embossing folder. I used the embossing folder Holly
- Fold Kraft bag 1/4 of the way down
- Create a belly band by cutting a piece of Designer Series Paper 2 by 12. Fold in half, lay over your bag, and staple at the top of the pattern paper. This will create a belly band for holder.
- Cut out a scallop circle with the Layering Circle Framelits, and the Big Shot machine. I used Real Red Card stock to make my scallop circle.
- Stamp the Mouse image on to a scrap piece of Whisper White with Black Archival Ink.
- Using the Stitched Shape Framelits and the Big Shot Machine, cut out a circle in Whisper White around your Mice image.
- Using your markers: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Garden Green, Blushing Bride and Smokey Slate, colour in your Mouse. Attach to scallop circle and and some rhinestone. Pop onto your belly band
- Stamp your greeting in Black Memento ink and add to your holder
I hope I have inspired you to give this a try as they are simple to make!! I love finding other ways to use our products and this is a great way to use the Kraft Bags!!
Now, don't forget to tell your family and friends that you want a Gift Certificate from Stampin' Up under the tree and have them contact me!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!