Hope you are having a great start to your weekend. It's been a good around here so far. I have spent the morning in my studio working on my to do list. Wanted to give you a little update on why my post have been hit and miss. I just switched to a new computer and it has been a little bit of a learning curve as I have gone from a PC to a Mac. I think I'm finally figuring it out and excited to finally get back to my regular posting!!
My project today used the sweet and adorable Merry Mice stamp set. I'm sad to said "that this set is on the Holiday Retiring list and will be leaving us when the Holiday catalogue is done in January. There are lots of great products retiring and the best part is that you can get a discount on them!! To view the Holiday Catalogue PDF List, click here.
I think this stamp set might just have to stay in my Retired Collection, as it's just super cute!!! And the best part is that it's perfect for colouring!!
Tips on Creating this Card:
- Pattern Paper is from the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper pack
- Stamp the Mice in Black Archival Ink, which help protect your image from blending when you start to watercolour
- Colour your Mice image using a Blender Pen and your inks
- The Scallop Circle is from the Layering Circle Framelits
- The White Circle is from the Stitched Shape Framelits
- Stamp greeting in Black Memento Ink
Well, I'm off to working on checking some items off my to do list!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!