My project today is one that I made last week to send out to our Canadian Stampin' Up! President Dale Hampshire as a way of saying "Thank you" I wanted to show my appreciate to Dale and Carrie as they helped me registered for Onstage Toronto. Thanks Dale and Carrie..I really appreciate it and hoped that you enjoyed your Rheo Thompson chocolates!!!
This is a great way to use up scraps pieces of designer series paper! I'm sure you are like me and keep every little piece as we know that we can use it for something later on!!
Tips and Tricks on my Project:
- Designer Series Paper is Moroccan. This beautiful Eastern Palette has gorgeous rich colours in it
- The colours are Delightful Dijon, Early Espresso, Whisper White and Emerald Envy
- The greeting is from the All Things Thanks stamp set
- The ribbon is the Delightful Dijon 5/8" Mini Striped Ribbon, and best tip is that this ribbon looks like gold when it's on your project!
- Scallop Circle is from the Layering Circle Framelits
- The Circle is from the Stitched Shaped Framelits
Can you spot the retired items on my card? There are lots of items that are retiring like the Moroccan Designer Series Paper, Delightful Dijon Card Stock, Ink Pad, and Ribbon. Items are flying off the shelf like crazy and many of the Retiring Incolours are sold out especially like the Reinkers!!!
You can check out the Retiring List by heading over to my online store. You can click here to check out the product that will be leaving us on May 31. Remember stamp set are guarantee till May 22 and accessories are while supplies last!!
Ready to Shop and place an Order? Click here to shop my ONLINE store 24/7
Rewards: Did you know that you can earn FREE stamp sets from me, click here to learn how
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!