Hope you are having a great weekend. It looks like it going to be a sunny one around here and it's a great time to get some outside items checked off my to do list! Wish me luck!!
My project today is one that I made with my good friend Rebecca. Rebecca invited me over for an afternoon of stamping and she had this card ready for me to create, all I had to do was stamp, colour and put together. Now that is my kind of card!! Actually it was nice to be on the other side of creating for a change!
Exciting news...the Beautiful You stamp set will be carrying over into the new Annual Catalogue. So you have lots of time to create beautiful projects with this gorgeous stamp set. This set is perfect for so many occasions!
Want to recreate my project, I have some tips and tricks for you:
- Colour Combination is Pool Party, and Very Vanilla
- Pattern Paper is from the Falling In Love Designer Series Paper Pack, and unfortunately the Falling in Love Designer Series Paper is already sold out.
- Make a beautiful layer using the Big Shot machine, the Layering Ovals Collection Framelits and the Stitched Shape Framelits
- Ribbon is the 3/8 Stitched Pool Party Ribbon and unfortunately it's sold out too. But you could easily switch it out for Very Vanilla ribbon
- Stamp the lady image onto Shimmery White card stock with Black Archival Ink
- Colour the lady using the Watercolour Pencils and Blender Pen. I love using my blender pen as I feel I have more control over shading and colouring!
- Stamp greeting with Black Memento ink
So are you ready to recreate this project? Did you know that you can use the layout to recreate another card for a different occasion. That is one of my favourite things to do is to look for card sketches on line and then use that layout to create my own card! I'm in the process of creating a sketch book and I will share with you when I have a few pages done!
I have listed the supplies for you below and you can order directly from my ONLINE store.
Ready to Shop and place an Order? Click here to shop my ONLINE store 24/7
Rewards: Did you know that you can earn FREE stamp sets from me, click here to learn how
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy all this sunshine!!!