This past week I had a chance to play along with this week's Global Design Project - Case the Designer! This week the designer was Louise Sharp. When I first saw the sketch, I thought it would be fun to focus on the tag.
On my projects to do list was to create two Easter cards for my mom! I thought this challenge and the Basket Bunch stamp set and matching Basket Builder Framelits would work perfect for my idea!!
Here is the image that the Global Design Project team pick for us to CASE!! Now we could CASE the sketch layout, the colours, or whatever inspired us and then we were to create a project on our own!!!
I decided to use the Cupcakes and Carousels Designer Series Paper stack as my focus point. I decided on my pattern paper first and then build my card stock colour from there!!
I went with the yummy colours of Peekaboo Peach, Early Espresso, and Whisper White. I decided to add a bit of colour by adding Bermuda Bay, Watermelon Wonder and So Saffron easter eggs!!!
Tips for my Project:
- stamp the bunny on Shimmery White paper with Black Archival Ink
- colour the bunny with Watermelon Wonder and Bermuda Bay ink with a blender pen
- Emboss the Early Espresso piece using the Boho Chic Impression Folder and the Big Shot machine
- Use the grass framelit from the Basket Builder Framelit set to create some grass
- Pop us the Bunny and eggs
- Use the Scallop Tag Topper Punch to create the perfect scallop tag
Now it's your turn to play along with us. Head over the Global Design Project blog and give this fun Case the Designer challenge a go!! Can't wait to see what you created!!
Ready to Shop and place an Order? Click here to shop my ONLINE store 24/7
Rewards: Did you know that you can earn FREE stamp sets from me, click here to learn how
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!