Last week I had a chance to play along with this week Global Design Project #GDP081 colour sketch. This week the colour combination was the following:
I was creating a card for a special friend to let her know that I was thinking of her and knew that I wanted to use the High Tide Stamp set! This is a MUST have stamp set in your collection as you can use it for so many different occasions!!
I decided that my colour combination was going to be: Night of Navy, Whisper White and Pool Party! This combination reminds me of the ocean and they say that the smell of the ocean is good for the soul...just like stamping..its great for your soul!!!
Tips and Tricks for my card:
- Colours that I used on my card are: Night of Navy, Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Soft Suede, and Old Olive
- Stamp the solid image of the light house in Night of Navy and then stamp the image of the lights in Smoky Slate
- Water was created with the water image and pool party. I just randomly stamp in different area's to create the waves in the water
- I used the Seaside Impression Folder to add a little bit of texture to my card
- My pattern paper is from the Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper
- My sand was created with the sand image and soft suede ink
- Add a little bit of grass with Old Olive ink
- I stamped my greeting on Whisper White paper with Night Of Navy ink and cut out with the Big Shot and the Stitched Shape Framelits
I can't wait to hear how my friend liked her card..I just wanted her to know that I was thinking of her and that I'm here to support her through the high and low tides of life!!!
Now, it's your turn to play along with this Gorgeous colour combination!! You can head over the Global Design Project blog to see the gallery of project created with this week's #GDP081 challenge!!
Ready to Shop and place an Order? Click here to shop my ONLINE store 24/7
Rewards: Did you know that you can earn FREE stamp sets from me, click here to learn how
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!