My project today is a oldie but fun technique. My friend Angie McKay from North Shore Stamper reminder me of this fun technique and I couldn't wait to give it a try!! I knew it would be the perfect technique for this month's technique class!!
I had the Nail It Bundle sitting on my desk and wanted to use it for my project!! I bought this set as it reminds me so much of Corrie...he sure did love his tools and often told me that you need a variety of tools to complete the job!!! This card is for my lovely husband and I'm sure he is up there in heaven fixing things for others!
Tips and Tricks on my project:
- The Nail It Bundle is perfect stamp set and matching framelits for the men in your lives!
- The Hexagon Dymanic Impression Folder adds the perfect touch and dimension to your project
- Basic Grey reinker, marbles and a wood clear mount case is all you need to do this technique. Add a few drops of reinker in your wood clear mount case. Add your marbles and shake up to spread the ink around. Add a piece of paper to the wood case and close the lid. Once again, shake the case moving the marbles around to create an unique pattern on your white paper! The trick with this technique is only a few small drops of ink, as you want it to be even spread out.
- Stamp the screw driver and cut out with matching framelit, and then colour with Delightful Dijon and Smoky Slate marker
- My pattern paper is the Urban Underground Specialty Paper - sad news, it's already sold out
The sad news is the Nail It Bundle is on the retiring list and will be leaving us at the end of May. And the sad part is that its already SOLD out which doesn't surprise me as it was a great bundle!!! I have to tell you that this is one bundle that I will be keeping as it reminds me too much of Corrie!!
You can check out the Retiring List by heading over to my online store. You can click here to check out the product that will be leaving us on May 31. Remember stamp set are guarantee till May 22 and accessories are while supplies last!!
Ready to Shop and place an Order? Click here to shop my ONLINE store 24/7
Rewards: Did you know that you can earn FREE stamp sets from me, click here to learn how
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!