I'm excited to share a sneak peak of a new stamp set coming out in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue that will start on June 1st, 2017. This new stamp set is called "This Little Piggy" and let me tell you when I first saw it in the catalogue I was like OMG..that is so cute!! Can you imagine my excitement when this stamp set was given to us as an All Attendee giveaway at Onstage!!
My project has a little bit of old and new mixed together!! I think this would make a great baby card, birthday card or thank you card!
Tips and Tricks for my card:
- My colours are Pink Pirouette, Pool Party and Whisper White
- My pattern paper is from the Subtles Designer Series Paper pack in Pink Pirouette
- I used the Layering Square Collection Framelits, the Layering Circle Collection and the Stitched Shape Framelits for my squares and circles. Cutting these out with the big shot is so simply and easy!! Actually the Big Shot is my #1 tool in my craft room!! I use it on every project!!
- I stamped the Piggy on to Shimmery White paper with my Black Archival Ink. Did you know that Shimmery white is a great alternative to Watercolour paper..you can easily colour with a blender pen or aqua painter!
- I used Pink Pirouette and Old Olive ink to colour the piggy and the grass.
- I add a white bow with the Whisper White twine to finish the card off!
So what do you think, is this Piggy not the cutest little piggy ever?? I think I see a class in the future with this stamp set? What do you think?
Want to make this card at home, I have listed the supplies for you below and you can order directly from my ONLINE store. Just remember that "This Little Piggy" stamp will be available start June 1st, 2017.
Ready to Shop and place an Order? Click here to shop my ONLINE store 24/7
Rewards: Did you know that you can earn FREE stamp sets from me, click here to learn how
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!