My project today is one that we made last month in my Stamp a Stack Class. I was going through my stamp collection and was trying to figure out what stamps have not seen ink in awhile and I have to confess..there was a lot! Yikes..please tell me I'm not the only one!!
I have decided one of my new goals moving forward into the new catalogue is not to forget about those "Oldies" and to show case new product along with product that carryover!!
Sheltering Tree is one of those stamp sets that you can use for any occasions!!
Tips and Tricks on my card:
- Add a piece of Washi tape down the side to add a bit of texture to your layer
- Stamp one tree at full force ( meaning full colour) then stamp again for a lighter colour without reining in between each stamped image
- Thick White Cardstock is perfect for your base as it's nice and sturdy!
- Stamp the grass randomly to make it look like it new grass growing in the Spring
- Perfect stamp set for all the different seasons
- Pop up layer to add dimension to your card
Good news is that Sheltering Tree is carrying over into the new Annual Catalogue which means you have another full year to create with it for your family and friends!!
Want to know what products I used today? I have linked them in my ONLINE store for you and listed them below for you!!
May Hostess Code: N7FNKSTU
Ready to Shop and place an Order? Click here to shop my ONLINE store 24/7
Rewards: Did you know that you can earn FREE stamp sets from me, click here to learn how
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!