Hope you had a great weekend!! Ours was a busy one with lots of outdoor work and checking off items on our to do list. This is new for us this year as Corrie always looked after things outside and we are slowly learning how to do things with the help of some fabulous friends!! We sure are missing our man, but know that is looking down on us and smiling as we learn how to do new things each day!!
My card today is a sneak peak of a new bundle in the new catalogue. It's called Daisy Delight and it comes with beautiful stamp set and coordinating Daisy Punch.
Isn't that Daisy beautiful? I can't wait to create some fun projects with this bundle this week!!
Want to create this card:
- Pattern Paper is Delightful Daisies Designer Series Paper..this paper is gorgeous with floral patterns on one side and solid patterns on the other side
- Stamp Daisy image in Daffodil Delight and punch out with the Daisy punch
- The centre of my flower is the filled with the Faceted Gems in Gold!! Trust me you are going to want these!!
- Thank you greeting stamped in Memento Ink.
- Use the Tripled Banner Punch to create the flagged banner at one end of the whisper white card stock
- Stamp the leaves in Pool Party in the background of the Pool Party card stock, this creates a tone on tone that looks like a watermark
- Colours are: Pool Party, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White
I can't wait to create some fun samples with this card this week!!
May Hostess Code: N7FNKSTU
Ready to Shop and place an Order? Click here to shop my ONLINE store 24/7
Rewards: Did you know that you can earn FREE stamp sets from me, click here to learn how
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!