We have only 4 weeks left of the current annual catalogue and there are LOTS OF great product that will be leaving us on May 31. I'm sad to see these products go but I do know that they are exciting new product coming your way in June!!
My project today showcases the Tin of Cards stamp set! I actually CASE this card right from the Annual Catalogue. Sometime, when I'm searching for inspiration, I always turn to the catalogue to see what the AMAZING Concept Artist did for samples. Sometimes I use the layouts, the colour scheme or I might take a few elements from it but overall these projects are over the top!!!
Want to recreate my card? You will need the following supplies:
- Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White, and Crumb Cake card stock
- Gorgeous Grunge stamp set - sadly it's retiring at the end of May
- Tin of Card stamp set - sadly it's retiring too at the end of May
- Pattern Paper is Fruit stand Designer Series Paper
- 2 1/2 circle punch
- Banner Triple Punch - to create the banner
- Peekaboo Peach, and Watermelon Wonder ink
- Whisper White Twine for the bow
Gorgeous Grunge is one of those stamp set that you NEED in your collection, it's a great way to add a some detail to your background! I'm sad that it's retiring and I think it's one of those stamp set that I will be holding onto for future projects!!
Want to know what products I used today? I have linked them in my ONLINE store for you and listed them below for you!!
May Hostess Code: N7FNKSTU
Ready to Shop and place an Order? Click here to shop my ONLINE store 24/7
Rewards: Did you know that you can earn FREE stamp sets from me, click here to learn how
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!