Oh, I can't get enough of this stamp set! I love that you can use it to create a fun whimsical card like this one or you can use it to create a more elegant card!!
My project today is one that I made when I was having a fun day of just playing with new goodies!! My goal with this new catalogue is create 5 projects with new products before it goes on my stamp shelf!! This way I don't have any unloved stamp sets just waiting to be inked up!!
One of my favourite colour combo's is Berry Burst, Pool Party and Daffodil Delight. This fun colour combination makes me happy just looking at it! The bright colours just makes me want to smile!!
Want to recreate my cards, this is what you will need to create it:
- Very Vanilla cardstock ( 5 1/2 by 8 1/2) score at 4 1/4
- Very Vanilla card stock ( 4 by 5 1/4)
- Berry Burst card stock ( a scrap piece)
- Very Vanilla card stock ( a scrap piece)
- Eastern Beauty stamp set
- Berry Burst, Pool Party, and Daffodil Delight stamp set
- Eastern Medallion Thinlits dies
- Big Shot machine and Magnetic Platform
- 1" circle punch
I have also linked all the supplies below for you to view. You can either click on the clickable image or you can click on the Supply List link to print off the supplies that I used on my card!!
Ready to Shop and place an Order? Click here to shop my ONLINE store 24/7
Rewards: Did you know that you can earn FREE stamp sets from me, click here to learn how
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy those little moments today!!