It's a hot and humid day here which is the perfect day to stay inside and stamp! My first order from the new catalogue will be here today and I can't wait to open it up and start playing with all the new goodies!! But first I must get a few things checked off on my to do list!
My project today is one that I created for a swap that I was in. I participated in a swap with other top demonstrator leaders in Canada in May and let me tell you..the cards that I received back was AWESOME!!!
When I first saw this stamp set in the catalogue, I was like I need to have that! It's so stinkin' cute!! Imagine how excited I was when I found out we were getting this as an all attendee give away at Onstage in April!! If you love water colouring, then this stamp set is perfect for it!!
Want to recreate my card, this is what you will need:
- Blushing Bride card stock 5 1/2 by 8 1/2, score at 4 1/4
- Blushing Bride card stock 4 by 5 1/4
- Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper - 2 by 5 1/4
- Night Navy card stock scrap
- Whisper White card stock scrap
- Shimmery White Card stock scrap
- Big Shot Machine, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Shaped Framelits, Sparkle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Black Archival Stampin' Ink Pad
- Blushing Bride, Old Olive and Soft Sky ink pads
- Blender Pen
- Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine
- Daffodil Delight 1/4" Double Stitched Ribbon
If you are local and love this card, why not join me next Thursday June 22 at 7pm for my "This Little Piggy Class." We will be making 8 cards ( 2 each of 4 designs). You can view all the details here. Please email me to register by June 15.
I have listed all the supplies that I have used for you at the bottom of this post, and the best part is that you can either click on the clickable images, or the supply list PDF.
Ready to Shop and place an Order? Click here to shop my ONLINE store 24/7
Rewards: Did you know that you can earn FREE stamp sets from me, click here to learn how
Thanks for stopping by and stay cool today!!!