It's an exciting day around here as Emily comes home for 2 weeks. I can't wait to have her here and most of spend some time with together as a family!! I know the next 2 weeks will go by fast but we are going to enjoy the time together doing what we love the most..hanging out as a family watching movies, and of course watching the World Juniors!!
I have another gift certificate holder to show you today. This time my holder was made with Kraft Tag a Bags and the Jolly Friends stamp set and coordinating Jolly Friends Punch. I just love this moose from this set and had to use him on my bag!!!
Tips on Creating this Gift Holder:
- Stamp snowflakes in Versamark so they take the colour of the kraft bag
- Jolly friends stamp set and punch work together so easily. Just stamp your hat image and punch out
- Stamp greeting with Mememto ink
- Stamp Moose on Kraft card stock with Early Espresso Ink
- Warmth and Cheer designer series paper is perfect for the warm feeling for this project
I have one more gift holder to show you this week using my favourite Christmas Cookie Cutter bundle!!
Thanks for stopping by and had a great day!!