Hope you had a great weekend! Ours was a busy one! We have been checking off the items on Emily's University list, I can't believe that 2 weeks today we will move her into residences. I'm not sure this mom is ready for the next steps! Don't get me wrong...I'm looking forward to watching her grow into her new adventure and the next chapter of her life, BUT we will miss the daily interactions with her here at home. I will miss the hugs and chats!!
My project today is one that I created with the new Thoughtful Branches stamp set. I told myself that I didn't need this stamp set, but after seeing all the amazing projects created with this, I had to get it. Now this Fabulous bundle is a Limited-Time bundle and only available till Aug 31 or while supplies last. I'm really hoping that Stampin' Up! will continue to sell this bundle in the future.
I have Fall on my mind, it's been so hot and humid here the last few weeks, that I'm ready for the fall. Fall is my favourite season as I love everything about it, cool days and nights, beautiful fall colours and yummy pumpkin desserts!!
So when I was creating this card, I thought it would be fun to create one with beautiful fall colours.
Tips on creating my card:
- I used Moroccan Designer Series Paper for my pattern paper
- To create the leaves on my tree, I first stamped my branches in Delightful Dijion, then using a sponge dauber, I randomly sponge in Tangerine Tango and Cherry Cobbler ink. Then using the Thoughtful Branches framelits, I cut them out with my big shot machine
- The grass was done using the grass image and garden green ink
- The trunk of my tree was stamped in Early Espresso and cut out using the matching framelit and big shot machine
- The greeting was stamped with Early Espresso ink
- I added a linen thread bow to the trunk of my tree
As I was telling you early, this stamp set and matching framelits are only available till Aug 31 or while supplies last.
You still have time to add this to your collection, but I won't wait to long as you only have less then 2 weeks!! You can check out the supplies I used on my card by click on the links below!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!