Welcome to week 2 of Twelve weeks of Halloween. This week it's about gift boxes! I had a chance to play with my new Gift Box Punch Board. This new punch board will be available in the Holiday Mini that starts on Aug 28.
This boards creates 15 different sizes boxes with the smallest box being 1 3/4 by 1 3/4 by 1 3/4 and the largest size being 4 by 4 by 4. This punch board is so easy to use...just punch and score and volia..you have a super cute gift box!
My Halloween Gift Box measures 4 by 4 by 2 1/2 and is decorated with the Bite Me Photopolymer stamp set!!
Wrap black thread around the Chevron ribbon to secure in place. The black thread is from the upcoming Sept Paper Pumpkin Monthly Kit.
Come Create with me....
- Create desired box size with the Gift Box Punch board
- Stamp Spider web all over Pumpkin Pie card stock with Memento Ink
- Assemble box
- Wrap a Black piece of card stock around the box to create a Belly band ( 2 1/2 by 12)
- Wrap a piece of Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper around the box to create a Belly Band ( 2 by 12)
- Create a tag using the Angled Tag Topper punch ( 2 by 4 1/2)
- Stamp spider web in Smoky Slate ink on to your tag ( 2 by 4 1/2)
- Stamp greeting in Pumpkin Pie ink and Spider in Memento Ink
- Thread Pumpkin Pie Chevron ribbon through tag and secure with a black thread ( from Sept Paper Pumpkin Kit)
Short and Sweet Promotion:
How would you love to get $190 worth of product for only $125!! For one week only ( Aug 21 to Aug 28th), you can join my Stamp2Cre8 Stampers with this amazing promotion!! If this is something you have been thinking about, I would love to talk with you. You can click here to read all about this amazing opportunity!!
My Stampin' Up Supply List: The following products will be available Aug 28th when the Stampin'Up! Holiday Catalogue begins: Gift Box Punch Board ( 135863)